Here the recipe for all of you that asked for it.
125 gr. butter
4 eggs, separated
165 gr. sugar
150 gr. self -raising flour
35 gr. cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
250 ml milk
150 gr. caster sugar, extra
30 gr. coarsely chopped roasted hazelnuts
160 ml. thickened cream
1 tablespoon icing sugar
250 gr. strawberries
* preheat oven to160 degrees
* Beat egg yolks and sugar in bowl, stir in flour,cocoa and soda and the milk.
Divide mixture between 2 pans.
* Beat egg white in small bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks form, ad little by little the
* Divide meringue over cake mixture in pan.
* Sprinkle hazelnuts over one cake.
* Bake uncovered for 25 min.
* Cover pans with foil and bake for another 20 minutes.
* Beat cream and icing sugar.
* Place cake without nuts on a plate, spread with cream and strawberries, top with remaining
TIP: This recipe is best made on the day of serving, so you have to eat a lot !!
HAPPY BAKING :)