Monday 6 April 2009

A house full of visitors.

Be prepared darling ( I know you always read my blog on your work) we have a house full of visitors tonight. And they stay for a few days. They already took the couch, but I can tell you they don't chat and giggle the hole evening and I'm sure they don't snore like me :) .


I told you already in a older post that there was a lot of sewing going on. I'm busy making bears for the Easter market this Saturday. They are all made out of recycled clothing (most from the girls). I think in these days it is good to recycle, there is always a use for things.
So 100% New Zealand made and absolute safe for the little ones. They are very soft and cuddly.


My little girl is turning 10 soon and I asked here what she wants for her birthday. She was sure that she wants to have one of my bears. So the pink one white the love heart on the tummy is for her. I made it specially for her with all her old scarves and jerseys. I'm absolutely sure that she will love her "new" bear.

Our cat Minoes is happy with the new visitors.

6 comments:

Sweet Mary said...

They are lovely and should sell really well. I am busy sewing for my Easter stall too - sore back tonight!

willywagtail said...

The best type of visitors. You can leave them alone for hours and they still don't complain. I love the ears especially! Cherrie

Heleen said...

They are absolutly Super cute!!! I wouldn't mind visitors like this!

Lola Nova said...

They are darling! Wish I could come visit too!

Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

Zo'n bank vol visite zou ik ook wel willen! En je dochterjtje heeft een heel mooie uitgekozen! Ik geloof dat de mijne die ook gedaan zou hebben. Ze zxien er echt superschattig uit! Succes met de verkoop! Hele fijne paasdagen (of hebben jullie maar 1 paasdag?)!

liset said...

Ohhh wat lief!! Druk en vol huis met de pasen, dus... Wel zo gezellig toch! Is manlief al gewend aan de visite?
Fijne pasen!
*liset

Introducing

This is the first time that I write in my blog.
I am Jacoline, me and my family emigrated to New Zealand from The Netherlands 3 years ago.
I can tell you, we went through some hard times in those 3 years, but we found our dream.

We bought a lovely home close to the beach. I spend a lot of time in our garden which has a lot of fruit trees, a nice vegetable garden and great flowers.

I love to shop in secondhand shops and garages sales are the best invention ever.
My days are filled with craft, cooking , baking and of course my 3 girls.
I try to have a beachwalk every day and on wednesday I join the quilt club.

We are still busy with rebuiling the house to make it a great home.
We like traveling and like to discover our new country.
I keep you updated with new stories, recipes, ideas and pictures every week.