Tuesday 8 June 2010

Baking time.


Wednesday already, last weekend our plan was to make a start with the garden room, but the weather was horrible. It was freezing cold and it was raining most of the day. For me a good opportunity to bake. I love cooking and baking but when the weather is to good I feel always guilty and want to be outside.




For my birthday I've got this great book with the most delicious recipes. But what to make first ??
I made a decision to make all the recipes out of the book, try to do one each week. (I'm not sure if i can do it but you need a goal isn't it).





This looks OK to me, but........



This looks better, Coconut, caramel, macadamia and white chocolate.



And this is the end result and I can tell you it was more than delicious!!!
I'm looking forward to the next baking project.

4 comments:

Cut&Alter said...

They look absolutely wonderful - my mouth is now watering!!!! x

Heidi said...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, ziet er lekker uit! Lijkt het plaatje uit het boek, dat is op zich al een prestatie.

XO Heidi

Corine(THUIS) said...

O, is er nog één over?? Ziet er heerlijk uit! Leuk/lekker idee, elke week een recept uitproberen..
Goed kado dat boek:)
Groeten, Corine(THUIS)

liset said...

Mmmmhhh!! En nog gefeliciteerd!!!!

Introducing

This is the first time that I write in my blog.
I am Jacoline, me and my family emigrated to New Zealand from The Netherlands 3 years ago.
I can tell you, we went through some hard times in those 3 years, but we found our dream.

We bought a lovely home close to the beach. I spend a lot of time in our garden which has a lot of fruit trees, a nice vegetable garden and great flowers.

I love to shop in secondhand shops and garages sales are the best invention ever.
My days are filled with craft, cooking , baking and of course my 3 girls.
I try to have a beachwalk every day and on wednesday I join the quilt club.

We are still busy with rebuiling the house to make it a great home.
We like traveling and like to discover our new country.
I keep you updated with new stories, recipes, ideas and pictures every week.