Thursday 20 May 2010

Little peek

I think I have the best job ever. I'm my own boss ,can have a coffee break whenever I want and can work on my own projects when it is quite in the shop. I have my sewing machine here and this is a little peek of my work.

I'm already started making thing out of the fabric that I bought last week, show you the end results soon.

And Yes we are making a garden room/glass house with the old windows that bought on Trade me (second hand trading , like Ebay). I can't wait the plan is already in my head but we still have to make it. When I close my eyes I can see the tomatoes en grapes growing. I keep you updated.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

willywagtail said...

A lovely combination of fabrics. You have such great taste and yes, it is terrific that you can work at your own pace int the shop. Cherrie

Sweet Mary said...

Very pretty colours

sewtakeahike said...

ohhh, your garden room sounds wonderful! and your little quilt is so bright and happy!

Cut&Alter said...

LOVE the look and colours if this! x

beachvintage.com said...

Sounds like heaven to me. I am glad you are happy.

Introducing

This is the first time that I write in my blog.
I am Jacoline, me and my family emigrated to New Zealand from The Netherlands 3 years ago.
I can tell you, we went through some hard times in those 3 years, but we found our dream.

We bought a lovely home close to the beach. I spend a lot of time in our garden which has a lot of fruit trees, a nice vegetable garden and great flowers.

I love to shop in secondhand shops and garages sales are the best invention ever.
My days are filled with craft, cooking , baking and of course my 3 girls.
I try to have a beachwalk every day and on wednesday I join the quilt club.

We are still busy with rebuiling the house to make it a great home.
We like traveling and like to discover our new country.
I keep you updated with new stories, recipes, ideas and pictures every week.